Vital Information About Lectin Shield
1 week ago
Vital Information About Lectin Shield
Ever heard of lectins? If not, don’t worry. You are not the only one wondering about what they are and what they do. All in all, it’s very important that you understand these proteins and know that they can damage your body (particularly your intestinal tract) without your knowledge. The following is a brief overview of lectins and why you should take Lectin Shield as a supplement to guard yourself from the potential damage that lectins are wreaking in many of our digestive systems.
To begin with, plants usually appear totally defenseless, and it seems like there is no way they can protect themselves from predators. It turns out plants have a powerful defense mechanism known as lectins. They can even be fatal when consumed, for example being the castor bean plant which provides ricin. Large amounts of lectins are also present in nightshade plants like tomatoes and eggplant. The lectin content present in these plants protects them from predatory attacks. One might find themselves asking, what does all this have to do with my diet and health? Let’s begin by mentioning that whenever you consume plants with high contents of lectins, they bind to the cells in your digestive system and intestinal tract. This can affect your overall health and immunity. At the same time, this could develop into dangerous digestive problems. In a candid interview with Dr. Gundry, information about lectins further explain the need to have Lectin Shield in your everyday life.
A Powerful Ally in the Fight Against Lectins
If possible, you should try to avoid consuming too much of the foods that are high in lectin content. This includes things like oats, beans, tomatoes, and a whole plethora of others. It would be nearly impossible to cut out all lectin consumption from your diet. However, there is a supplement you can take that will help your body to rid itself of these lectins, helping your digestive system to avoid the damage they can cause. This amazing supplement, made by GundryMD, is known as Lectin Shield and is the first of its kind in the fight against lectin damage.
What Makes Lectin Shield Work?
This supplement helps to prevent lectins from binding to your body’s cells and wreaking their havoc. The following ingredients in Lectin Shield are what provide your digestive system with the tools it needs to ward off these invasive proteins:
- Sodium Alginate: This component works by adding bulk to the stool and aiding bowel movements. It helps to prevent lectins from attaching to cells during the digestions process.
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine: Wheat is a main source of lectins, and this component helps by blocking the the ones found in wheat. It is also known to be a natural pain reliever.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): This ingredient absorbs lectins and relieves the pressure put on the organs in your lower digestive system, helping it to work more effortlessly. It can also help to relieve joint pain.
- Bladderwrack: This is a substance that has been obtained from seaweed and helps by locking lectins in food. It is also rich in antifungal properties which protect the body from yeast infections.
- Larch Arabinogalactans: This fiber comes from the larch tree and strengthens the lining of your gastrointestinal tract, helping to protect it from lectins.
- D-Mannose: This ingredient protects you from the lectins found in legumes like beans, peas, and lentils, preventing them from being synthesized by the body. It also contains antibacterial properties.
- Okra extract: This extract protects you by blocking a wide range of lectins, while also having other additional benefits. It works to relieve joint pains, keeps your skin supple and healthy, and supports beneficial bacteria.
- Sialic Acid: This acid prevents lectins from binding to the intestinal walls.
More Reasons to Try Lectin Shield
Even better, this supplement can help you manage your weight by helping you to feel fuller for longer. It also helps to relieve certain digestive problems like bloating and gas. Lectin Shield can give you a boost of energy and help you to better absorb the important vitamins and minerals in the food you eat. As you seek ways of getting and staying healthy, learning about lectins and how to avoid the damage they cause is important. You can find out more information about ways of getting healthy while using Lectin Shield in this article.
Nothing to Lose
Lectin Shield carries no risks and comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. You can try this supplement out, and if you are not happy, you can return it to get your money back. So, there really is nothing to lose. Like most who try this product, though, you will be likely to become another loyal user. As with any supplement, make sure that you talk with your doctor before adding to your daily dietary intake. So, get your doctor’s approval and get your first bottle of Lectin Shield today!